J2 Laboratories is certified by the Department of Health and Human Services. As a pre-requisite for certification, J2 Laboratories must follow the principles created by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), the entity responsible for setting national clinical laboratory standards. Created by the United States Congress in the late 1980’s, CLIA was established as a regulatory unit to define standards for laboratory diagnostic testing on human specimens. To provide laboratories with industry standards, CLIA works in conjunction with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Department of Health and Human Services of each state. By exceeding CLIA’s directives, J2 Laboratories provides Clients with testing services of the highest quality.
Some of the clinical tests that J2 Laboratories provides include:
- Chemistry Profiles (i.e. Basic, Comprehensive, Liver Enzyme, Glucose, Vitamin D, etc.)
- Iron Profile
- Lipid Profile (i.e. HDL, LDL, Cholesterol, etc.)
- Hematology (i.e. CBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Sed Rate, etc.)
- Thyroid Testing (i.e. TSH, T4, etc.)
- Therapeutic Drugs (i.e. Lithium, Valproic Acid, Tegretol, Dilantin, etc.)
- Urinalysis (i.e. routine, cultures, pregnancy, drug screening, etc.)
- Infectious Disease (i.e. Hepatitis testing, HIV, syphyllis screening, etc.)
- Hormone Testing (i.e. Testosterone, Progesterone, Estradiol, etc.)
- Many other tests available (i.e. PSA, Cancer markers, Protime, Arthritis, Cardiac Risk, etc.)
J2 Laboratories offers a large array of clinical diagnostic tests at very cost effective prices. Testing services are available to clinics, hospitals, private practices, employee health fairs, and to the general public.
Local (520) 690-7385
Toll-free (877) 690-7385