DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
According to research by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) on drug and alcohol use
- 73% of illicit drug users are employed
- 52% of employees that test positive are DAILY users
- 1 in 12 full-time employees report current use of drugs
- 1 in 10 people have an alcohol problem
And when comparing the “recreational drug user” to a Drug-free Employee, an employee with a substance abuse problem is …
- Twice as likely to request time-off
- 3 times as likely to be late for work
- 6 times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident
- 5 times as likely to file a Worker’s Compensation claim
- 1/3 less productive
- Incur 300% higher medical costs
Protect your company, protect your employees and customers, and protect your reputation. J2 Laboratories can help you establish and maintain a professional drug-free workplace program and provide you with all the benefits of a drug-free workplace.
J2 Laboratories provides…
- Various drug testing options such as testing by urine, oral fluid (saliva), and hair follicle analysis
- Customized drug profiles to fit your specific testing needs. Broad drug testing menu including Alcohol, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Cocaine, Ethylglucuronide (EtG), Fentanyl, Methadone, Marijuana, Meperidine, MDMA (ecstasy), Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin), Oxycodone (and other opioids), Phencyclidine, Tramadol …and many more.
- Policy Development Assistance
- Employee Awareness Training
- Supervisor Training
- Assistance in identifying an Employee Assistance Professional (EAP)
- Drug Testing (i.e. New-hire, Random, Post Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, etc.)
- Drug Testing by Hair, Urine, or Saliva (oral fluid)
- Quick Test / Instant Testing available
- Random Selection Services facilitated completely by J2 Laboratories to promote impartial selections
- 4 collection sites available in Tucson; 1 in Nogales-AZ
- Large contracted collection site network across the nation
- On-site services performed by trained and certified Specimen Collection Agents to ensure top quality chain-of-custody collections are performed in a professional and ethical manner each and every single time.
- After-hours and On-call Services is a special support amenity reserved strictly for J2 Customers! If you have an employee testing need at any hour of the day or night, 365 days a year, we will be there to support you.
- Employee Health Fairs
The staff of J2 Laboratories is experienced and knowledgeable in forensic chain-of-custody protocols and procedures. J2 Laboratories constantly updates its protocols to meet the ever changing regulations related to employee testing.
When it comes to employment related testing, you can trust J2 Laboratories with your business. Contact us at
Local (520) 690-7385
Toll-free (877) 690-7385